wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
Why are you so angry when l haven't directly sworn, targeted you not even once? This is my opinion, user's will perceive it differently. If you have time to do all of that, congratulations not everyone can do what you do. Just like the HSC some people can handle studying 3hours + a day some can't. As l said that is just my opinion the user didn't have to listen to me. Thanks for showing your concern to my replies, lol.
I have never come across angry. I just get frustrated when people hastily post replies that are not structured/trying to get too much info across too quickly.
Chill out, br8

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
day 1 - upperbody
day 2 - legs and shoulders.. knees and toes
day3: back bis
day 4: chest tris

during the sem^. Havent gymed for 2 weeks due to exams and stuff.. too busy

oisac

HSC
I have never come across angry. I just get frustrated when people hastily post replies that are not structured/trying to get too much info across too quickly.
Chill out, br8
LOL that was my opinion on there workout? l wasn't trying to give the user any information l was just telling him how l perceived the user's workout in terms of time.

kfnmpah

HSC
LOL that was my opinion on there workout? l wasn't trying to give the user any information l was just telling him how l perceived the user's workout in terms of time.
I mean in the other threads. Like when shane was asking about a cutting diet, you just gave too much info and it was liek 'blah here is info on cutting random facts, random facts'
whatever. idgaf, you know things, I know things let this be the end of it.

dionb2014

HSC
Monday - abs
Tuesday - biceps
Thursday - abs
Friday - biceps
Saturday - abs
Sunday - biceps
Typical narcissist workout routine

Bored as brew

HSC
im gonna inject a tooheys bottle into your head very soon mate, you need to man up and take whats rightfully yours, which is a bashing for being a pussy and not defending australia against a chinese invasion
ahahahahaha, yes, fucking yes....the cunt's a little runt

oisac

HSC
I mean in the other threads. Like when shane was asking about a cutting diet, you just gave too much info and it was liek 'blah here is info on cutting random facts, random facts'
whatever. idgaf, you know things, I know things let this be the end of it.
Funny isn't if you go on this thread http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=257373 l was the first person to say OP shouldn't take jack3d due to his age. l guess my information is all random facts rite? lol.

oisac

HSC
I'm pretty good at making nonsensical posts- but while reading this post I think I just saw you run past.
Trolling or not, the moderator Azure took it seriously and still wasn't smart enough to tell the kid he shouldn't take it.

oisac

HSC
Your gem runs like this:

"You shouldn't be taking ANY pre-workout supplement at the age of 16."

This assumes that all pre-workout supps are equal. If there was one common active ingredient in nearly all of them - it is caffeine.

"Do not take jack3d because you have plenty testosterone and testosterone = enough energy.
Oh but have coffee. Then you have sufficient energy"

You could make arguments that 1-3 diethylamylamine has not had a lot of research put into it - and therefore may be hazardous to people of any age, people with heart conditions, people with sensitive teeth. But your black and white age distinction doesn't seem to be backed up by much - hardly enough to call someone else on.
l love how you took the time and dedication to write that long paragraph, l am mirin. Do you even lift? If so, grab a jack3d from a vitamin store and look at the writing on it. To be taken if you are 18 years or older. The kid is obviously 16 and it will have greater side effect on him; l suggested coffee as a replacement (alot more safer and will give him sufficient energy for his workout). ....Add extra to what you said. With the testosterone bit l meant that he had enough energy in his system that he didn't need the HUGE amount of energy that jack3d gave and the energy given from coffee is sufficient to go hard in the gym.

Last edited:

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i change up my routine every month

give my body a new stimulating shock

promotes hectic muscle growth who feels me

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
I deleted the comment because I realised I didn't really want to get into a medical debate - I don't have much authority on the subject myself. But, alas I must pursue :)

I'm well aware the label on Jack3d recommends for 18 years and over. It's primary ingredient is 1-3 diethylamylamine, an ingredient I am well versed in - and personally I find it much cleaner and effective then caffeine. There is no crash, no jitters (for me, although it effects people differently) and I wouldn't consider it "more energy" but rather a different, consistent, calm energy. 1-3 diethylamylamine is probably the greatest thing since ephedra. It has somehow managed to stay low-key in the eyes of lawmakers and authorities. If/When Today Tonight decides to run the story, inevitably one of their key points will be "KIDS AS YOUNG AS 12 ARE GETTING HIGH OFF THIS". Jack3d needs to have that label to cover its own arse - not because of any specific medical findings. Certainly it can be said of any psychoactive substance, including coffee that the younger you are, the more susceptible you are to its effects but the distinction is not black and white - at 16, you are old enough to work it out yourself. The poster found the effects uncomfortable, strong - he needs to read up about the product and cease use or reduce dosage, not merely take advice from the packaging, positive or negative. At 18, the same decision making processes need to be in play.

kfnmpah

HSC
Funny isn't if you go on this thread http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=257373 l was the first person to say OP shouldn't take jack3d due to his age. l guess my information is all random facts rite? lol.
wtf? see what i mean. random shit. What does that have to do with anything...
someone asks about a cutting diet, you start rambling on about marathon runners etc. When all you need to say is 'do weights, HIIT, check your calories and macros'
You pm'd me and said you haven't even started training yet because you're waiting til after hsc, so how about you shush up and let people who actually lift do the talking, m8.

I'm all about keeping it simple. Stick to standard, proven methods. Give people basic information that will help them do what they want to do. If they are interested in furthering their knowledge, they will ask.
Not everyone is a figure competitor or body building competitor. People are just unaware that weights are important and uneducated when it comes to diet.
Basic facts are key. You complicate things by trying to give too much information.

Last edited:

oisac

HSC
wtf? see what i mean. random shit. What does that have to do with anything...
someone asks about a cutting diet, you start rambling on about marathon runners etc. When all you need to say is 'do weights, HIIT, check your calories and macros'
You pm'd me and said you haven't even started training yet because you're waiting til after hsc, so how about you shush up and let people who actually lift do the talking, m8.

I'm all about keeping it simple. Stick to standard, proven methods. Give people basic information that will help them do what they want to do. If they are interested in furthering their knowledge, they will ask.
Not everyone is a figure competitor or body building competitor. People are just unaware that weights are important and uneducated when it comes to diet.
Basic facts are key. You complicate things by trying to give too much information.
Awesome paragraph 'kfnmpah'. Looking good, uniform, detailed and filled with information. Keep me posted on your continued progress with any new progress information or knowledge you gain. I wanna see how good, detailed, uniform and filled with information these paragraphs can get. Thanks for the motivation!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)