wats the go wit chicks? (1 Viewer)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
jumb said:
I've heard of a guy sleeping wiht this chick then tellling her he'll slit her throat if she tells anyone.

I thought the guy would want as many people as possible to know that he's done a chick?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
ok reno, i was gunna deny u knew me, but yeah, ill kill chong 4 ya, lol, anyway, i suppose ive got a correction and an update 4 ya all, 1st of all, i neva wanted her bak, just wanted 2 be friends, and as 2 the update, well thats goin pretty gud, went out 2 the basketball wit her and a couple of other friends the other nite, we had a gud chat, ill keep ya all posted but, adn reno, tell me, hu are these chicks in my year, lol?
-dawso

malkin86

HSC
When I was in yr 9, this yr 12 guy's yr 12 friend kept on joking about how he loved me...

now I'm in yr 12, all the nice guys have got g/fs in younger years... :( missed my big chance there.

S

Shuter

Nick said:
that happens cos of a lack of ceratonin in your brain, same thing obsessive compulsive people experience

i am the chemical maestro

Anyone got a link to that or can explain more? I want to know, my brother is a freak with undiagnosed obsesive compulsive disorder.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Nick said:
that happens cos of a lack of ceratonin in your brain, same thing obsessive compulsive people experience

i am the chemical maestro
i think the correct spelling is serotonin.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
just a question, why do girls like guys that ignores and is rude to them

rather the a guy that ries to talk to them and be nice.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
ahahahaha Nick you just got fucked on by the proper chemical maestro, Frigid....By the way thank you so much for your chem notes Frigid, saved me from failing!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)