wats the go wit chicks? (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
hey all, about 12 months ago i met this gal hu was 2 years younger than me, we became rele good friends and after knowin her 4 about 2 months we both knew we wanted more, we were absolutely in love for about 6 great months then in june we decided that it we were betta as friends and broke up, about a week l8er we had a huge fight and both said some rele hurtful stuff, after that we drifted apart but i stayed heaps gud friends wit her friends, i still talked 2 her online but it has now been 115 days since i saw her in person, and we go 2 the same skool, she avoids me everywhere i go. ABout 2 weeks ago i said exactly this 2 her and she said that she couldnt help it, she just couldnt face me in person, im tryin 2 study 4 my hsc and i got this shit goin on, anyone got any ideas on y she mite not wanna talk 2 me or y she is avoidin me and betta still, anyone got any ideas on how 2 win her bak (as a friend)
thanks in advance
-dawso

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
speaking from experience, girls tend to avoid guys if they still like them, and it is too painful to see them. it might be easier for her to avoid you than be friends with you, depending on how she feels.
she said she cant face you in person, which i see as pretty much meaning that its too hard for her.
i think that you should talk to her, maybe she is too scared to confront you about it...really, you should talk to her properly about it, explain about the HSC and how you want it cleared so you can focus better. good luck. xx

dawso

HSC
yeah, it mite be that, but i dunno, i hav talked 4 ages online 2 her about it and her best friends hav even talked 2 her about it, 2nite they even started havin a go at her about it and it apparently got heated and now they are all fiting...cause of me, i dunno...
-dawso

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
you can't "win" people back. it's not about winning or losing, it's about rebuilding trust.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
and her conclusion is still to not see each other face to face? if its causing fights between friends, leave it alone. if it keeps coming back to her not wanting to see you in person, forget it, she wont change her mind in a hurry. and if its causing fights between girls....leave it be, itll blow up in your face soon.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
also hun, i just want to say that you may be obsessing a bit.

random boser: "it has now been 115 days since i saw her in person" its not right that he knows this

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
speaking just from common sense, girls tend not to like people trying to 'win' them back and also counting the number of days since you last talked... especially when that number has reached double let alone triple figures.

dawso

HSC
i can c how u think that but and i think that weneva i say it but its cause we broke up the day afta by bday, and i am countin down the days till my 18th on a calendar, lol, so yes, obsessed, but not wit her, wit drinkin

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
glycerine said:

random boser: "it has now been 115 days since i saw her in person" its not right that he knows this
good point...sounds like he may be beginning to stalk her...kid, cut it out...really. 115 days? thats a very long time...leave her alone. if she is doing the HSC also, you arent doing anyone a favour by keeping hold of your feelings/obsession/stalking

dawso

HSC
ok people, get over callin me obsessed or a stalker or wateva, ok, i aint, im just tryin 2 move on and i still rele care about her, no, she aint doin her hsc, shes in year 9 (therefore she has her own 'problems')

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
dawso said:
ok people, get over callin me obsessed or a stalker or wateva, ok, i aint, im just tryin 2 move on and i still rele care about her, no, she aint doin her hsc, shes in year 9 (therefore she has her own 'problems')
how does being in year 9 give her her own problems? i think year 9 is the most relaxed carefree life of a persons school career.
if your busy trying to get over her...then forget about the whole trying to win her back, duh. also, if you care about her so much, you'd leave her be, if you really cared you'd have her inteerests at heart, not just your own. she has made her point clear on where you stand. let it drop

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
like pinkbarbie said, she could be avoiding you because she still has strong feelings for you - but these feelings may have changed because of something you might have said to her that was really hurtful (which you mentioned) and has changed the way she looks at you.

general concensus is that she could be trying to move on - and you need to talk to her before you do too..

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
dawso said:
anyone got any ideas on how 2 win her bak (as a friend)
thanks in advance
-dawso
get over it u paedo

she doesnt like u and doesnt want to hv anything to do with u anymore and ur not making it easier on her by stalking her and spying on her while she is showering.

dawso

HSC
thats great mate, this comin from a guy hu has a video of hitler in his signiture....

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
is attacking my signature all u got ? LOL hitler is my hero.

at least i dont get hung over a girl who doesnt want anything to do with me, post it on a forum telling heaps of strangers on the internet and then to not expect getting criticised for it

and whats with you spelling "who" as "hu" ? its so retarded.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
dawso said:
hey all, about 12 months ago i met this gal hu was 2 years younger than me, we became rele good friends and after knowin her 4 about 2 months we both knew we wanted more, we were absolutely in love for about 6 great months then in june we decided that it we were betta as friends and broke up, about a week l8er we had a huge fight and both said some rele hurtful stuff, after that we drifted apart but i stayed heaps gud friends wit her friends, i still talked 2 her online but it has now been 115 days since i saw her in person, and we go 2 the same skool, she avoids me everywhere i go. ABout 2 weeks ago i said exactly this 2 her and she said that she couldnt help it, she just couldnt face me in person, im tryin 2 study 4 my hsc and i got this shit goin on, anyone got any ideas on y she mite not wanna talk 2 me or y she is avoidin me and betta still, anyone got any ideas on how 2 win her bak (as a friend)
thanks in advance
-dawso

Sorry to get all spelling-nazi on you, but proper english next time eh? Reading that was painful.

Now to your problem,generally chicks avoid you because she either:

1. She has another guy
2. Maybe she thinks by seeing you she'll do/say something stupid
3. Maybe she doesnt want anything to do with you anymore full stop, and she mightn't think you understand that.

As far as winning her affection back, I don't know, I've never been good with ex's, best thing to do is forget it and occupy yourself with something/someone else. The HSC should be the perfect excuse to put her out of your mind.

It should be the most important thing going on. Worry about winning her back/gaining her trust AFTER the HSC is over.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
you forgot to add 4. maybe she thinks your ugly
no offence...but it might be true

Heh, you got rep for that. Made laugh for some reason :D

But she has gone out with this guy for six months, so I thought she would'nt have found him to be ugly.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:

that happens cos of a lack of ceratonin in your brain, same thing obsessive compulsive people experience

i am the chemical maestro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)