Watcha think of my creative? (1 Viewer)

Dream-Theater

HSC
The plot is alright, albeit a little cliche'. Honestly your plot doesn't matter as much as your descriptive language. My teacher told me that they mainly look for descriptive language, so plot and character development aren't as necessary as you would think (explains all the shitty books and movies out).

Nuclear

HSC
Yup. I'm 14.

And it does seem a little cliche. Ah well, I hope I just get at least 10 for it. Because the other sections will balance it out :)

yeah_boy

HSC
I'm in year 11 but my English teacher has been a HSC marker and what not and we had this creative writing task and my boyfriend submitted in a story, which was really well written, descriptive, lots of metaphors/similies and good sentence structure etc but because it had murder and "violence" she gave him an 8/15 and deemed it too violent, same with many other "violent" and "murderous" stories. BTW your story sounds a little like the movie "SHROOMS" lol.

Last edited:

Nuclear

HSC
you gonna repeat yr 12? cause going by you sig, it doesnt seem your doing well at all
Thanks for the lovely encouragement.

Are you going to fail the HSC? Because....judging by your grammar, it doesn't seem like you're going to pass English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)