wat to do with the UAC offer slip? (1 Viewer)

Shawny

you know that slip at the bottom of the letter UAC gave us all for admissions on offer at UNSW

like u gotta sign and date

wat do we do wif tat?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
throw it away, or keep it if u want
I still have mine from last year sitting in my drawer

lungke

HSC
So when we accepted online, we dont need to hand in that slip at the bottom of the UAC letter ?

Thanks

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
so acceptance is online, but enrolment you have to go into the uni to do..?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
fuck, are you serious
so we can't enrol in person?
i just know i'm going to screw up enrolment cos that myunsw site is so bloody confusing, id rather have someone else help me do it =/

sunny

meh.
HSC
myUNSW is actually very very easy to use for enrolment (compared to last year, NSS was hell)

The enrolment process is stepped through with instructions along the way. As long as you know what subjects you are doing, its a breeze.

You can always get help from the uni or here.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hm, good point.
well yeah that's the problem i do'nt really know what subjects i'm doing at all, so i have to call the student centre up or something.

and like, i remember last year, i went with my friend for moral support when she was enrolling.. and she had to line up for like 2 hours to get a damn student card, is it gonna be like that this year?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by johnson
hm, good point.
well yeah that's the problem i do'nt really know what subjects i'm doing at all, so i have to call the student centre up or something.

and like, i remember last year, i went with my friend for moral support when she was enrolling.. and she had to line up for like 2 hours to get a damn student card, is it gonna be like that this year?
depends when u go
I'd say the place will start issuing cards if u rock up in the daytime during Feb.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
hm, good point.

If you know what degree you are doing (!!), you can easily find this out in the virtual handbook, or in your school's website.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
oh okay
hmm another problem, i think i've lost my uni pass and i've apparently tried to log on too many times so they've de-activated my account. fuck what do i do now? i still havn't paid the 250 bucks and if i do'nt pay that by friday aren't i screwed?

hm i'm not too good at this uni thing am i..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)