Wat the hell?? (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
OUr teacher has been away this week and the head English teacher came and told us that this week was our last week of King Lear, that next week we would be starting Frontline. WE HAVE DONE NOTHING!! I know jackshit about the different interpretations, all we have done is watched two videos. We haven't written a single essay!!!! Im so freaking!!!

Roors

HSC
hehe...you think thats bad? my teacher wouldnt even show us two movies, if the students dont plan a trip to a theatre, we wouldnt watch anything. And doing an essay? lol...my teacher blabs on and on and on and on and on about such pointless issues, which dont even relate to our text, and expects us to learn!
So, basically, your position my position.....
i think we should stick to the study guides and try get some help off the net, if someone would reply to my post and gimme some help lol!!

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
it's cause the teachers are under pressure.. they really really need to get through all the topics before the trial.... (and guess what we have week 8 assessments so i'll have fun =P)
my class is starting our next topic next week as well...

but srzly, the best way to do it is grab someone's notes (pref. from someone intelligent ^^)... try to avoid excel study guides... and write an essay yourself. Get someone to look at it; your teacher, tutor, someone smart.. it's better than cramming the night b4 ~~~

Gra_na_Rince

Raptus regaliter

Just a bit of latin (royally screwed ;) )

Its a pity you guys have not-so-great teachers... if you need any help from us on anything, just ask!!!

Sometimes like this you just have to do your own extra study, or find a teacher in your school who will help you.

Good luck. Let us know if you need anything.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
omg yeah, we've had almost the same thing happen 2 us... we have also done NOTHING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)