wat is a best part time job?? (1 Viewer)

mt87

(((matty)))
HSC
I b lookin 4 a part time 4 a long time n i cant find any so far...the best 1 can b @ the resturant or some retail store...is it the best 2 replay the job position in person or on the net???

HSC
Most bigger companies only take online applications now days. Check the newspapers.

Retail and resturants are the best your gunna find as a junior with hardly any experience.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
don't you need like qualifications and experience to massage people in shops? like don't you have to take a course or something?!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
In answer to the original questions what is the best part time job? the one that you enjoy the most, has good pay and you can work around your other commits. The best job will always be different from person to person but those are three common factors that most people would use to define a good job.

X

xeuyrawp

Komaticom said:
Yes. A Physiotherapy degree from uni/TAFE would be a start.
Er. To be a masseuse, you don't legally need to have done any training; it's not like chiro. :)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Out of all the shit jobs i've had, retail is the best. Apply through woolies or colesmyer for something. I work at Tandy (it's a woolies store) and I really enjoy it. Pay isn't amazing, but it's fun, and I got into the national memo for the customer compliments section this week. YAY

Collin

HSC
N/A
What is the best part time job? Kinda depends on your interests and qualifications......

mR.aCAdEMiK

Mo-del Student
HSC
Jennyness said:
well...the best paying part time job atm for uni students is......well........massage girl
haha i dunt tink you wil need any qualifications for that um *special* job. lolz.
You just need to be a girl although you will face extreme competiton from those illegal imigrants trying to land that job :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)