wat if you've done nothing wrong (1 Viewer)

=slade=

HSC
one of my friends was accussed of getting with this guy on the weekend at a party, but it did NOT actually happen, like nothing happened between them AT ALL. now another of my friends believes she did get with this guy (thinks she saw something 'going on' + she was drunk) and now neither will talk to each other. som people believe it did happen, others not sure, and a few are standing by them saying its not true. other people have also confirmed they didnt see anything happen, as well as some ppl saying it did happen. but still the first chick is gonna get a baad rep + loose a friend. wat to doooo?

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
who cares? its a stupid year 12 girl problem
as if they wont be mates again in a week

=slade=

HSC
nah i think its pretty serious...makes it hard cos they are in same classes, same group at school and go to all same social stuff like parties n shit. such a pain in the arse thou, shes made the whole thing up because of something she 'saw'

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hmmm well the only way to fix it is to get them both in the same room and tell them to get over it coz its lame
hi your from wollongong. i live in wollongong
WOW

Vahl

HSC
AtticusFinch said:
who cares? its a stupid year 12 girl problem
as if they wont be mates again in a week

Indeed, what a bizarre set of morals... to dump a friend for doing something independently that doesn't affect the other friend.

I have a feeling one of the girls may have said they liked a boy, and the other didn;t respect that. Who cares, boys aren't girls property and women who think like that are unattractive to me, and probably other guys as well.

=slade=

HSC
lol hey! yea she's tried talking to her both at the party n at school but no go. quite ridiculous n childish of her but anyways

Vahl

HSC
=slade= said:
lol hey! yea she's tried talking to her both at the party n at school but no go. quite ridiculous n childish of her but anyways
Childish ... yes, but humans are bizarre animals.... after all, Australians voted Howard back in in spite of everything(politicisation of public service, many massive truth, INSANE INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS POLICY, frauds, Iraq, etc).

=slade=

HSC
also its hard, we've been friends all high skool n yea as i mentioned b4, theyre in all the same classes together n stuff ... AWKWARD!!

Vahl

HSC
Try to get them thinking about something else... Maybe you could tell them that you want to commit suicide over this or that... If they are worrying about YOU they might cool down a little... a similar thing happened with my only friends ever... out of 4, 2 left the school and the last 2 fell out and no one communicates at all.

=slade=

HSC
wow that really sucks! wat did u do did u have to find new ppl to hang with? or were u still ok with them individually

HSC
=slade= said:
one of my friends was accussed of getting with this guy on the weekend at a party, but it did NOT actually happen, like nothing happened between them AT ALL. now another of my friends believes she did get with this guy (thinks she saw something 'going on' + she was drunk) and now neither will talk to each other. som people believe it did happen, others not sure, and a few are standing by them saying its not true. other people have also confirmed they didnt see anything happen, as well as some ppl saying it did happen. but still the first chick is gonna get a baad rep + loose a friend. wat to doooo?
Ask the guy?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
get her to make a rumour about the other girl too :rolleyes:

say she "saw" her getting it on with an old lady.

=slade=

HSC
lol, rumour with old lady sounds awesome!!!! the chick wont listen to the guy though thus making it more difficult

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
=slade= said:
lol, rumour with old lady sounds awesome!!!! the chick wont listen to the guy though thus making it more difficult
HI SLADE..........LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
punch them in the ovary.

Vahl

HSC
=slade= said:
wow that really sucks! wat did u do did u have to find new ppl to hang with? or were u still ok with them individually
I didn't... *sobs* ... *sobs* ... ... *breaks into hilarious hysterics* ...

Vahl

HSC
=slade= said:
ohh thats sad! are u ok? wanna talk?

It is sad. But I talk enough with the psych people at the institute. Seriously though, small problems like those of your friends can easily snowball into major calamities, with - for all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)