Was the stuff that you studied relevant to the exam questions? (1 Viewer)

Did the exam cover the topics you studied?

• Total voters

petayani

HSC
I knew most stuff except some forensic and the atmosphere stuff. I missed doing that in class and so I was kinda hoping it the exam writers overlooked it. Atmosphere practically made up half the paper! Oh well, bluffing should get me at least half marks...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
bloodysunday said:
I studied for twice as much content as was in the exam :mad:
Just keep in mind, too much study is better than not enough...imagine how you would feel if you had studied for stuff that comprised less than half the exam.

~~Jess~~

HSC
think i just had lack of detail a lot of my answers were very airy fairy

lucyinthehole

i was only completely thrown off by like 1 or 2 wuestions. everything else i had some idea about. i wrote a lot anyway, but that isn't saying much....

sub

stupid, stupid exam!!! had soooo little content, but i guess they cant ask everything...but it was DAMN annoying! :vcross: esp cos the emulsion fuking q in industrial...wtf? :vcross:

lucyinthehole

yeah, i noticed that they seemed to cover less than i expected because they had a lot of fairly large mark questions.

sub

that was soooo bad...the only thing they did rite was the cfc gift q...7 marks for free!!! i think i nailed that one :) ...but it ends there :(

lucyinthehole

sub said:
that was soooo bad...the only thing they did rite was the cfc gift q...7 marks for free!!! i think i nailed that one :) ...but it ends there :(
i forgot the equations that go with that! so i made them up :(

sub

did u do it? fuk man i din...and if i did i forgot it...i sat there making a fuking expt up on the spot...no doubt its rong. well 0/3 for me :vcross: and if im lucky 1/3 :)
- keep looking on the bright side....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)