warning: Surfers Paradise (surf regency) (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey to class of 06'

I sort of left these boards close to end of 05' staying really only close to the music and UTS pages. But upon seeing this forum I felt like i'd be doin a fava just warning anyone going to surfers not to stay at the hotel called Surf Regency. The shithead manager that runs it, in one week, kicked 4 people out of the hotel for various things, staying in the elevator for too long, bringing glass bottles into the hotel..what a fucking random. He constantly yelled at people near the bbq area for making to much noise and disturbing the rest of the vacationers (who were most likely schoolies anyway). Finally although i wasn't involved in much of the shit going on in his shit hotel.....he charged everyone in the hotel 50% of their bond to pay for carpet cleaning...this is just unfucking called for, sure kicking ppl out for doing stupid shit is tight however charging people who have done nothing wrong is fuckin lame. our unit was perfect as we left it.

If u know anyone staying at this place tell them about this thread. Also if its too late to get out of it.....brick the windows or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)