Wanted: Chem Study Tips and Accelerated Students (1 Viewer)

Sammi B

HSC
I'm a Yr 11 accelerated chem student doin my hsc this yr and i was wondering if anyone had any good tips for studying. there is so much to bloody learn and ive only done 2 topics.

also, anyone else out there an acc. chem student? is everyone having the heart attack i am having?

Last edited:

Sammi B

HSC
Sammi B said:
I'm a Yr 11 accelerated chem student doin my hsc this yr and i was wondering if anyone had any good tips for studying. there is so much to bloody learn and ive only done 2 topics.

also, anyone else out there an acc. chem student? is everyone having the heart attack i am having?

:confused: anyone?:confused:

tennille

HSC
The way I studied chemistry was going through every dot-point and looking through various textbooks and online resources to answer them. I'd then write them down (don't make it too long- just a few points), read it and then try to understand it rather than rote learn it. The more you understand what is being said, the more likely you'd be able to elaborate on the points during an exam.

-s2-

HSC
im acclerated ^^

theres 71 students doing chem in year 12 and im ranked 71 so im doing pretty well, hope you are too

Sammi B

HSC
flipped last wk when i got my chemistry report...came first out of yr 11 and 12. pretty happy rite now. now i just gotta keep it up....

can anyone tell me about the national youth science forum btw?

sam:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)