Wanted: Advanced English + Mathematics Tutor (1 Viewer)

HSC
Any Advanced English or Mathematics Tutors in the frenches forest or warringah area?

aishamalik

HSC
Hi!

I live near Chatswood (10 minutes drive) and am offering english tutoring services to students. I am currently entering my third year of medicine at UNSW and I achieved a UAI of 99.95 in the 2006 HSC. In English, I recieved 97 for 2 Unit and 47 for Extension.

I would love to offer you any help if you are interested. Please feel free to contact me on 0401 401 945.

Thanks!

ReservoirTutors

HSC
Hi!

I'm a qualified teacher and experienced tutor who can help with English tutoring, as well as History tutoring if you're interested. I graduated from the University of Sydney with a distinction average in my subjects, including English and History, and I have 8 years experience tutoring. I operate from my own studio in Surry Hills, and would charge $30 per hour for Year 11 or $35 per hour for Year 12.

If you would like to organise a meeting, we can go over your English texts (and History topics, if you wanted) and find a weekly time that's convenient for you. You can contact me at ReservoirTutors@gmail.com, or on 0414 882 627.

Hope to speak to you soon,
Trish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)