Wanted:A Car (1 Viewer)

daydreamkitty

Love me hate me, meh.....
HSC
Hello everyone and welcome to my thread

Reason behind it: my mum crashed into a stationary car and the damage to her car was more then what the insurance was worth.

Months without a car :4

Specs for a car: It needs to be automatic 4/5 door medium to small car pref a hatchback in good cond. Between 1994 to this date our budget is 10k.

If anyone has any car meeting that guideline just send me a message

-Loui

(to maximize my chances in getting a car this thread is also in 'to buy' folder.)

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
I put your specs into carsales. I added a 4cyl descriptor. I have 286 private vehicles and 312 from the dealer.

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_results?price_min=&price_max=10000&search_type=21&make_id=&selected_make_index=&model_id=&keyword=&state_id=-1&search_postcode=&search_distance=25&rego_vehicle_id=&cs_body_id=%284%2C8%2C19%2C421%29&drive_id=&km_min=&km_max=&year_min=1994&year_max=2006&door_num=&cs_trans_id=1&cylinder_num=4&engine_low=&engine_high=

Below are the 127 privately owned vehicles found (matching your requirements) in NSW.

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_results?price_min=&price_max=10000&search_type=21&make_id=&selected_make_index=&model_id=&keyword=&state_id=2&search_postcode=&search_distance=25&rego_vehicle_id=&cs_body_id=%284%2C8%2C19%2C421%29&drive_id=&km_min=&km_max=&year_min=1994&year_max=2006&door_num=&cs_trans_id=1&cylinder_num=4&engine_low=&engine_high=

Personally, I wouldn't buy a car from a P-Plater (your target audience here). Because I know how I'd drive it (care is an entirely different and more variable matter). I don't know why you didn't try carsales.

There's also drive.com.au and search.carsguide.news.com.au

Edit: I can't seem to link properly. What you do is the following -

Go to

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.welcome?category_id=3

Click Advanced Search

State: New South Wales
Body type: All hatchbacks
Year: 1994 to 2006
Transmission: Automatic
Cylinders: 4

Search. Presto.

Last edited:

360flip

HSC
N/A
wintersky said:
Hello everyone and welcome to my thread

Reason behind it: my mum crashed into a stationary car and the damage to her car was more then what the insurance was worth.

Months without a car :4

Specs for a car: It needs to be automatic 4/5 door medium to small car pref a hatchback in good cond. Between 1994 to this date our budget is 10k.

If anyone has any car meeting that guideline just send me a message

-Loui

(to maximize my chances in getting a car this thread is also in 'to buy' folder.)
lol woman drivers....

daydreamkitty

HSC
My mums record on the road is quite good . Just sometimes.
People in my street thought it was me that crashed the car - but i wasnt even in it.
The week before i did my first three point turn and didnt hit anything.

daydreamkitty

HSC
DaddyK said:
uhh......wtf?....."Today i drove down the street, and only hit 4 old people!, i must be getting better"! LOL
The localities i drive in are not populated areas yet.I'm confident but not THAT confident.

As for hitting people my "record" has nothing on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)