WAM and UAI - worried sick (1 Viewer)

ffutsdoog

HSC
Hey guys I did the hsc in 2008 enrolled in engo at unsw for 2009. It was so hard that I applied for "discontinuation at end of 1st semester" As a result I no longer tried for anything since I was told by unsw it wouldnt count if i reapplied for uni for start of 2010. (WAM was 20)

However I just got of the phone with UAC and they said that I have to declare the semester i did when i reapply for undergrad entry for 2010.

I am so worried.. my uai was 90.4 and this will get me into the course i want but if they consider my WAM i am SO SCREWED its not funny. I desperately need info on this... Does anyone know if the unis will care about my abysmal WAM? its just one semester of uni i've done!!

Thanks in advance.</SPAN>

spence

HSC
They won't take it into consideration because you've done less than one year full time

ffutsdoog

HSC
Thanks Spence!

I'm reapplying now as a non recent school leaver and it's asking about my current/past jobs etc. Does anyone know if these affect my chances of getting into courses?

Andi0390

HSC
Only if you are using them to get in. You're not so don't worry about it. Just skip it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)