waddup with actuarial+eco? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Heys guys wassup.. i was wondering, there's so many talk abt all the actuarial courses, except for BComm-ActSt & BEco, the dble degree.
is it good to do? im doing it this yr and would greatly appreciate if guys fill me in abt it.
like wut are ur thoughts on it, level of difficulty etc etc. anything will great!

thanx in advance

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
all the acst/something-else is about the same difficult besides acst/law

flamin'

well i'm not sure if flyin' has done allll the combined courses... but i will say that applied combined is pretty easy.

i reckon econ would be hard because some of the 200 level econ subjects have pretty high failiure rates or something like that.

hasterz

HSC
flamin' said:
full time uni part time work - 3rd years have 2 days off this sem ^^
so around how much do uni act students make? i heard after 3 years of undergraduate u get 50 k +?

william

HSC
econ 309 is very hard, I heard that only 60% of student can pass that subject..
some electives are hard like econ 394, some are easy like econ350 and econ360, just cran the lecture notes b4 the exam and you can get a pass or even credit!
thus overall it is fine..
However, most of ppl reckon econ subjects are very bored, if you don't like reading a lot then econ is not good for you.
I ask the adviser that question b4 , and he ask me to try some 200 level econ subjects and that will give you an idea about 300 level econs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)