Vuws (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
can anyone please care to explain wat "vuws" does and how it operates lol coz i logged in it today and i didnt know how to use it and such

thanks in advanced :D

HSC
N/A
ive been on it a few times. you can access your student email on there. there are various student resources available as well.

i think for memory.. there was something about contacting your proffessors online or something.

and also stuff about your course and such

snow_fanatzi

HSC
it is also where your tutor and lectures put up notes from their lectures as well as getting your unit outline and listen to the lecture podcast as well as communicating to other people who are doing the subject through the discussion tab. very important.
so far only one subject is up on vuws for me. waiting for my other unit to activate their vuws so i can check the unit outline.

mamoz

HSC
ah cooll! thanks for the replies, that made my life so much easierr now =)
yea i saw that u can chat to people in ur coursee, i was like madd :haha: ,but yea ima go back on itt to have a little search around again lol

kagura

HSC
This is not America - not everybody who teaches is called a "professor".

They are called lecturers, tutors, teachers, "the academics"...
Considering there are a few professors here and there at UWS, it's not that bad of a generalisation. I thought it was a tad unnecessary to actually point out the correction since she never even stated that all academics must be professors.

Give the first years some slack! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)