Voldemort vs. Darth Vader, who would win? (1 Viewer)

Zefie

HSC
Vader, definitely.

Unlike Voldemort, Vader doesn't need a magic wang, I mean wand to kick ass.
It's all in the mind.

Mongke

HSC
Voldemort is so frail and week (see the 4th movie) i recon vader could just jump out from behind and yell "look its Harry Potter!" and while Voldie had his back turned, DV slices him in half.

NRuus

Australialainen Suomessa
HSC
Vader would kick Voldemorts arse! I mean look at Vader the only weaknesses he had were Luke and Padmé. Voldemort needed a wand to do anything. He needed his minions to do most of his dirty work and he was defeated by Harry Potter how many times? Vader would kick arse for sure!

(This is not just my opinion because im a star wars fanatic and hate Harry Potter!)

Mono!

HSC
k Vader chokes imperial officer while talking 2 them im sure he can choke all the voldermorts and its said and done vader wins plus if voldermorts wands is destroed got nothing if sabre is destoryed vader goit more ways of attacking

angelsoda

HSC
I would say Vader.

Vader is trained in the ways of the Jedi and the ways of the Dark side. He is very powerful and can use mind tricks.

Although, Voldemort does have magic on his side... but Vader could use mind tricks and star wars moves (including a death star) to win.

Vader probably. lol.

NRuus

Australialainen Suomessa
HSC
Vader would make sushi out of Voldemort with his lightsabre! Vader could use the force to simply stop all of Voldemort's bodily functions.

Kyle O'Brien

HSC
Vader. Voldemort waste too much time talking before attacking. Darth talks will he attacks, clearly a superior fighter

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
first post. and i'm probably the first person to say.
VOLDEMORT. coz he has all these lives hanging around, you never know where he has another one.. so meanwhile vader thinks he's killed voldemort and goes to sleep, and maybe voldemort reincarnates or something and kabam? .. *shrugs*

or he could just brew a polyjuice potion and get some of luke skywalker's hair. that way darth vader might think it's his son again and not kill him and jump off and die. again. :)

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
This thread is horrible for the same reason that gamefaqs is horrible. A better question would be: Voldemort vs Darth Vader, who is cooler?

After all, we're talking about two characters from completely different universes interacting with fictional abilities. This makes it completely meaningless, and it is incredibly stupid to think otherwise. I say this because I have witnessed firsthand a flamewar between Star Wars fans and Star Trek fans.

To contribute, Vader, simply because he is played by a more menacing actor, and doesn't prance. The moral of this story is, DO NOT PRANCE.

Pilgrim said:
says a guy with 800 posts who prides himself on internet fighting. hahaha owned.
hahaha you're a fucking moron for thinking postcounts matter at all.

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
LOL... How come I"m finding this like the funniest thread ever?? It ammuses me, lol...wood stick with a feather...

Now, who would win... Personally I was always a fan of Voldemort. But then I think Vader would win. I reckon, it comes down to the books themselves. HP, is just for HP the character, it's a simple plot really. Shallow characters also. On the other hand, Star Wars, is more complex, as a story itself. Thus, it alows Vader to have more skills, and kill more people....

So...vader wins...

carzz

HSC
Um....actually, your all wrong. Chuck Norris would definitely win!

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
carzz said:
yeah, chuck norris could beat them both just by being in the same room

hughoc

HSC
errrrrrrrrrr, lord voldermont has the power of dark magic. he would kick that pussy jedi's ass from here to timbucktoo.:burn:

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
carzz said:
(enigma) said:
yeah, chuck norris could beat them both just by being in the same room
Congratulations! You two have just killed this thread!

What am I thinking? This thread was horrible from the start. :gb2gamefaqs:

Pilgrim

HSC
voldemort doesnt need a wand, if youve read the books you would know

philz

HSC
Accio Lightsabre, hmm.
And while its flying at him, Vader does Force Choke..

"I - am - your - father"

Cpt obvious

HSC
No two other characters need a girlfriend more. In saying that i reckon a draw would proceed as the would pull out their notebooks of evil plans and swap notes.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
Aznpsycho said:
Congratulations! You two have just killed this thread!
welllll..not really. it just kinda stopped for a while anyway.

Cpt obvious

HSC
wow this has really just stopped Voldermort vs Darth vader it would be funny to watch them box as darth vader has the big swing but voldemort is lighter on his feet. but darth vader would win by a lucky punch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)