Viva Voce (1 Viewer)

toms

Does anyone have any good pointers on how to structure a good viva?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I think the structure rates second to the content....

If you know your stuff.. and know every aspect of the topic.. just write down the main points of what you know on the piece of paper that you hand to the examiners.... because no doubt, they will pick and choose what they want to hear about.... and if they arent really interested in the third point you've written then they arent going to ask you about it.... however, if you know all your info really well, you can usually swing their questiong back around to tell them heaps about what your really undersand...

i think what i'm getting at is don't stress too much about your structure.... concentrate more on knowing all of your info and having PLENTY of examples and the structure will sort itself out..

what topics are you doing vivas on??

goodluck

PSJ

mack

Banned
HSC
Id like to share my Viva on Bach with you. It was for Music Extension and i got a big 15/15 slapped on it. The teacher said that it was the best she ever heard. I warn you though-it is huge, over 3000 words. Ig nore where it says things like play audio example, that was for my use to play a sample as evidence for my viva.

I tried to upload my microsoft word file-it says invalid file type? Can anyone help me in uploading it?

toms

Would you be able to email it to me if I gave you an address?
Thanks so much btw!

mack

Banned
HSC
Sure. But i know crap all about email size and all that. So if it doesnt work let me know and ill do whatever i can to try and get it to you somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)