Visually Ironic Songs (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Ok, so I can't come up with a good title for what I'm looking for. Basically I'm looking for relatively happy songs that have a sinister or ironic undertone when played over a horrible image.

Sort of like what Michael Moore did with What a Wonderful World in Bowling for Columbine.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm testing how your one works now Acrtopus. :)

For others, I don't necessarily need the visuals, just the name of the song that you think would have this effect.

Arctopus

HSC
I'm testing how your one works now Acrtopus. :)

For others, I don't necessarily need the visuals, just the name of the song that you think would have this effect.

Pretty much watch the news story with the music in the background; "These boots were made for walking" playing whilst she is trying to walk. makes me lol.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Pretty much watch the news story with the music in the background; "These boots were made for walking" playing whilst she is trying to walk. makes me lol.
Yeah, I got it. There's something earily sisnister about it as well, because of the irony. That's the effect I'm trying to achieve.

You mean like that scene in The Strangers where the lady puts a record on and this really nice happy music starts playing while there is the creepy guy with the mask over his face looming in the dark behind her?
Sort of. Music which is generally at first glance, though becomes more darker when combined with the image. It's difficult to explan. Arctopus's is a good example.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Anyone else? I thinking along the lines of 80's synthpop...

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
maybe you could use a silicon teens track??

or...klaus nomi?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)