Visual Media (1 Viewer)

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
Does anyone have examples of visual media for imaginative journeys? There isn't many in the Supp text section, and i was hoping that someone could assist me in finding some. I found some leunig, and dali pics, but would like to see what others have found :)

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
i found a pic: Leunig, the secret journey. Im not sure how it relates to imaginative journeys..he might be walking in his sleep..but theres a duck there. :S

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
oooh thanks :)
so that could mean that he may be sleep walking...and the duck is there to guard over him?..i dunno, im not good at analysing visual..but its for an assessment :(

Last edited:

hobojo

Premium Member
HSC
yea that could be it. figure out what you think the stars mean and talk about that. oh and talk about how they're standing there and the star in the sky is shining down on them and what that means. i don't really know what else to write coz this one is kinda hard to link to imaginative journeys coz it's not obvious. did you choose it yourself coz i reckon there's better Leunig cartoons out there for imaginative journeys. go to : http://members.ozemail.com.au/~paulma/leunig.htm
i just used the first one for an assessment that we had to do and it was pretty easy.

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
did you use the travelling leunig, or the one with thoughts unravelling out of his head? For our assessment we have to use an image with no words, so the unravelling one wont work...and the trvelling leunig looks more physical than imaginative.

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
Does any1 have the link to the cover of "Internationalists" by Powderfinger ?

Nullz

Nullz
HSC
I found a text which i think im going to do..

Its called Journey down the path of clouds, by Barbara Hartmann. Can someone please share opinions on it, and specify some techniques. So far i have representations for some of the colours used, the brightness of the colours, and the positions in which those strings are in.

The painting is located at: http://www.barbarahartmann.com/painting/journeycloudpath.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)