Visual art progress (1 Viewer)

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
Hey guys!! How's evrione going with the body of work?? So far im not goin ok but it's alrite. My concept is working on the theme of having no concept. Weird !!! How about urs evrione?

chocoholicnella

HSC
hey i no what u mean im creating an art work and looks like it will turn out to have no meaning behind the artwork itself and have to print the photos adn mount them

anyway gooodluck

robo-andie

HSC
Well, my BOW is coming along well. I am working with silhouettes and printing them on perspex ;) I have no concept behind my work, I am simply working with movement, shape and form in space. Ah the briliance of me!

biggie walls

HSC
hit abit of a wall recently... not too happy, ohwellz just gotta work on it i spose

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
Hey evrione!! Where can i find a small wooden chair? Im working on my wrappingg skill like Christo- the wrap artist. I need to wrap more stuffs like anything that i can find. What else can i wrap? Random thing would be fine! Just tell me.

leiwa

HSC
art...so stressful...i'm gonna make an animation and i'm soo behind...gosh

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
Well at least you know what to do with your body of work then that's a good news. CHEERS!!! Just keep it up!! Eventhough you are behind, you can catch up to it. It's not the end of the world!! Im really lost in art but hey just have fun with it!! I always say this to myself. No worries!

needshelp

HSC
I'm only doing one artwork at the moment but starting one very soon. I'm doing mine on my relationship with my dad. Kinda doing a "green stripe" sorta thing with him... looks great so far. Umm... I'm having troubles with art theory tho, which is a huge bumma... need some help with a case study thats due on Friday... if any1 would like to help?? xoxo

Shazzeh

HSC
i think my BoW is going pretty good. my subject is Stopping Animal Cruelty. lately i've been having trouble would how i'm going to present it but i think it going alright now.

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
hey shazzeh!!
I like your concept STOPPING ANIMAL CRUELTY.That's fantastic. I have a concept now. My concept is LOST CHILDHOOD. I'm working with toys and wrapping toys in plaster. oohh yeah!!

ane_st

HSC
My BOW is almost finished.. we have an assessment marking thing on monday.. which its meant to be 90%-95% done... im working with the E&P of design...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)