Village Cinema (1 Viewer)

ceasetehconfusn

online now
HSC
My mum gave me a Village Cinema pass, which would allow me and a friend of mine to watch a movie for free. This pass has listed down all the Village Cinema locations in NSW, including Burwood, which is the nearest movie theatre to us.
Problem: I looked in the internet at www.villagecinemas.com.au to look at the screening times, but noticed that on this website, it lists Albury as the only place in NSW that has a Village Cinema... what gives!?

I asked my brother if he knew whether there is a Village Cinema in Burwood Westfield, but he told me that it only has a Greater Union. Then I talked to one of my other friends about it, and she told me that Village and Greater Union are somewhat linked to each other, so this pass will probably be accepted in Greater Union... is this true?

Last question: WHERE IN SYDNEY IS THERE A VILLAGE CINEMA?

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Umm i think me and this "guy friend" went there once.. if im right it's somewere where lidcombe is but you have to walk like 30 mins or catch a bus.. we walked so i have no idea WAT BUS

hmmm isnt vilage cinema hoyts or something? lol im confused now:confused:

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
The only 'Village' cinema left in NSW is Albury.

The cinemas on George Street used to be 'Village' - just down from where Greater Union is now. (there was always two cinemas- Greater union, and Village cinemas on George street)
Greater Union has now bought Village cinemas, in the city- so you're safe to use most 'Village' tickets at most Greater Union cinemas including Burwood, George Street and Bondi Junction.

ceasetehconfusn

online now
HSC
Bunny04 said:
The only 'Village' cinema left in NSW is Albury.

The cinemas on George Street used to be 'Village' - just down from where Greater Union is now. (there was always two cinemas- Greater union, and Village cinemas on George street)
Greater Union has now bought Village cinemas, in the city- so you're safe to use most 'Village' tickets at most Greater Union cinemas including Burwood, George Street and Bondi Junction.

Thank you, you are right! I found that out after I presented the pass to the person behind the counter. Thank you for your input. =] =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)