View From The Top (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
What on earth possessed Gwyenth Paltrow and Mike Myers to do this movie?

The script is crap, the concept is crap and as my friend said, the only good bit is Kelly Preston's breasts (and I'm a girl!).

Did anyone see this god damn awful film?
I saw it cause I recently fell in love with Mark Ruffalo...and thought...Mmm... and hour of perve material.

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i saw it on the plane twice- on the way to and from new zealand because of the fortunate/unfortunate timing. what can you say? i dont think paltrow or myers expected oscars, they probably just wanted some money. sad world isn''t it

HSC
i remember the sad day when i watched most of this film

it has no purpose whatsoever - another movie like this that shouldn't have been made is bull durham

but at least mark ruffalo was in it

has anyone seen you can count on me? he's in it and is totally adorable

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Actually it wasn't THAT bad... I was expecting it to be a parody of some crap movie, but it wasn't, which was weird. But then it didn't turn out that badly despite it not being what I thought it would be... but maybe I felt accepting towards it just cos I was bored. :p

HSC
Skillo said:
What on earth possessed Gwyenth Paltrow and Mike Myers to do this movie?

The script is crap, the concept is crap and as my friend said, the only good bit is Kelly Preston's breasts (and I'm a girl!).

Did anyone see this god damn awful film?
I saw it cause I recently fell in love with Mark Ruffalo...and thought...Mmm... and hour of perve material.
Mark Ruffalo rocks ... but I was wondering what the hell was up with the moviie? I only had to watch it because an overreligious parents decided to tag along with my friend at the last minute and made us see something PG. The fag wasted my money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)