Video Drama UPDATE (1 Viewer)

toms

Just wondering how all VideoDrama peeps were going? I'm filming my last lot of scenes on Wednesday (I scrapped my original idea just last week. I've been working on it non-stop since the start of the hols..)

Has anyone actually finished yet or still in editing/filming processes?

sammyg

hey,

yea i finished, got a lil bit more to do on post pro though, just the credits and a bit of sound levelling. other than that its sweet...ohhh man, like due in 2 weeks, seriously cant believe how fast time has gone by.

anyways, best of luck with your filming!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
More like 4..

its due on the 22nd :)

lady_gaz

how are you all going with it now? all done? im stressing majorly, I have my trials this week, but i'm pretty much done. just curious, what are yiou putting in the credits, besides the songs u used?? im a bit stuck because I cant remember there being much at all on the credits at the onstage ones. thanx very much if u can help.

sammyg

yea good ay, im all done like even the little fine tuning. im expecting to see you guys get onto inscreen, hoping mine might but ill have to see. my credits just had my characters and their real names, as well as locations shot at and music, and even a lil thankyou to the families that assissted with acting :)

hope it heaps

toms

I'm just putting my student number and the song i used...I cant give my character's real name coz she's an HSC student doing drama...so I cant.

It's now 2 days to go and i'm still editing...argh! WHat am I doing??

sammyg

haha nice nice! well look, im in the same boat, im double checking my editing over and over, i swear, i must have watched my movie about a hundred times! dont forget to do your rationale, im leaving it to sunday to do up my good version....1 day left.........................................................nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)