Vet Science (1 Viewer)

eilyk

HSC
Hi
Just wondering if anyone was doing or planning to do vet science?

Any info on veterinary for any university is much appreciated.
Thanks

LilDan

HSC
Hey i got a friend doing vet science at syndye uni he said the its quite a tough course to do

akster

fishbowl
HSC
do you think the new application procedures are gonna bring the UAI (i mean ATARRR) down? i hope so...

IntoTheFire

HSC
Im going for Vet Science...

I am hoping it will bring the ATAR down, although I spose it all depends what the aim of the questionaire is, and if anyone is knocked out by the STAT test...

What I was wondering was if the questionaire is taken into consideration much; or if you get the mark and a crap questionaire then you get in?

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
I don't know about getting in these days, but having just finished the course myself, Its a bloody hard course - dont expect to be able to work part time like people in some other degrees are able to, you'll be at uni 40 hours a week and studying your arse off the rest of the time, and you'll spend your holidays on prac work.

I can't imagine they'll lower the cut off that much even with the questionnaire because the demands of the course still require a certain level of intelligance / dedication / hard work, so if you haven't been naturally bright / worked hard enough in the HSC, it would be hard to step it up all of a sudden in a course like vet at uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)