Vectors Practice Questions (1 Viewer)

appleali

HSC
Hi all

Does anyone know where I can find hard vectors questions? Our Ext 1 exam is coming up soon and I need to study up vectors (i'm gucci with trig and induction).

Thanks

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
Hi all

Does anyone know where I can find hard vectors questions? Our Ext 1 exam is coming up soon and I need to study up vectors (i'm gucci with trig and induction).

Thanks
pm me and send ur email

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Hi all

Thanks
Hi all

Thanks
14ci and 14cii from this year's hsc are nice (14cii is cancerous imo)
13a 2022 HSC (pretty easy but nice to do cuz it's annoying)
14b 2022 hsc
q6 mcq 2022 hsc
baulko 2020 and 2023 have some nice ones too

appleali

HSC
14b 2022 hsc
q6 mcq 2022 hsc
Thanks!

appleali

HSC
14b 2022 hsc
q6 mcq 2022 hsc
Also do you know where I could find questions that don't involve dot/cross product and projection? We haven't learnt these yet so I can't do most of those HSC qs

Thanks

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Also do you know where I could find questions that don't involve dot/cross product and projection? We haven't learnt these yet so I can't do most of those HSC qs

Thanks
While vector projections is the intended solution to 14ci (I think), I didn't solve it that way and you can definitely solve it another way.
Cross product isn't in syllabus and I recommend just learning dot product anyway

Re_x_ources

HSC
(Similarly, not my own resource; part of a textbook)

As requested by @triangular, sorry for not having all the chapters; I only have the ones relevant for my Assessment Task 1.

@appleali Sorry, I don't have time to email the kurt worksheets, but these materials perfectly align with your testable materials so here you go!

Attachments

Tribunal

HSC

As requested by @triangular, sorry for not having all the chapters; I only have the ones relevant for my Assessment Task 1.

@appleali Sorry, I don't have time to email the kurt worksheets, but these materials perfectly align with your testable materials so here you go!
Do you have any solutions by any chance?

Aeonium

HSC
N/A

yk the author was a former mod on this forum 😭😭

ZakaryJayNicholls

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all

Thanks
If you really love vectors (who doesn't), you can try self-learning and practicing some of chapter 5 from Steve Howards free extension 2 textbook, it is free and has some solutions and is really very good overall.

Sometimes the EX1 harder exam questions can somewhat overlap with the EX2 topics (this happens irrespective of the NESA coding because math is heavily cumulative), so even while it is very unlikely the EX1 exam will ever specifically contain EX2 vectors topics, there is precedent for the EX1 exams containing questions (especially questions towards the end of the papers) which are similar in difficulty to certain EX2 questions but based more on EX1 aligned content.

Vectors often form a big part of first year university math as well, so if you're planning to continue on to a university STEM degree of some variety, the more you know about vectors the better you'll do.

Jedhcurtis76

HSC
Hi all

Thanks
Literally just go through as many trial papers as you can and do every hard vector question that you come across.

Keep up the work! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)