Vaudeville Genre (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
the pioneer of shoegaze: Spacemen 3

the newer shoegaze bands nowadays aren't as impressive there'sonly a few that i like, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Dum Dum Girls and Vivian Girls, but still a bit boring.

is king crimson considered shoegaze?

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I forgot about them. Haven't heard them in ages. I'd probably count King Crimson as more Prog, than shoegaze. But elements of it are there.

boganxcore

HSC
You must know a lot about shoegaze to mistake the shoegaze band My Bloody Valentine for the metalcore act Bullet For My Valentine because, like, it's not as if their album Loveless isn't one of the greatest shoegaze album ever made or anything.

As for me, however, my favourite shoegaze band is Slayer, especially their album Reign in Blood.
slayer = shoegaze?

the fuck is wrong with you

Arctopus

HSC

the newer shoegaze bands nowadays aren't as impressive there'sonly a few that i like, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Dum Dum Girls and Vivian Girls, but still a bit boring.

is king crimson considered shoegaze?
Yeah, King Crimson, if they're to be labelled anything, would be prog for sure.

May I offer you one of my favourite albums of '09 and possibly my entire life? It's a mixture of shoegaze, post-punk / new wave and black metal. Female vocalist, huge walls of sound... it's just awesome.

Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs

Amesoeurs.rar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)