v.arts papers (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yup i've got my trial one and i've also got some catholic and independent ones i think.

but it's kinda late now sorry i cbf'd finding them and typing em out, i'll do it after my 3u exam on monday okies? i'm not sure if i can be stuffed scanning the artworks in question 1 bits cos it takes a while, but i'll definitely find some essay questions for ya =)

K8Y

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some past papers???

thanks!:confused:

stressed02

I'll try and find my trial and scan it for you guys...

Is it just me, or (those of you who have seen the standards package for Art) but do the band 5/6 essays not seem good?!!
On that question 7 one... its not even an intro... i guess maybe because this is on the border of bands 5 and 6.. but still... hmmm ah well

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
right then: a scan of this years catholic trial:

http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~maapja/cssa-trial/2002-art-trial-low-res-psd.zip

all the pages are in .psd (photoshop) format, but i reckon you should be able to open it in any decent image viewer... i think quicktime comes with a program that can open it (PictureViewer i think)\

hope it helps... anyone else got any of this years (i'm mostly interested in sec 2 questions)

roo

HSC
i've got the PLC one, but it's similar to the catholic.. i'll try to scan it tonight with my other art notes. :)

i think i've also got the marking guidelines to the independent and catholic. gotta dig under the mess i call my room.. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)