UWS Hawkesbury (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm looking at doing B Systems Agriculture (Equine Studies and Rural Development) next year, but have never been out to the Richmond campus. Does anoyone know what it's like? Facilities? Accommodation? Social Life?

Are they having a showcase like last year? Or can I just call em and go get it out myself?

The Degree is suited to what I want, but if it isn't a good place for Ag, I would simply just change a few things I wanted to suit a degree at CSU Wagga Wagga or UNE.

Cheers

great_one_56

Accomadation is basic. Social life is apparently the most exciting of the campuses. Make sure you become friends with third or fourth years that way they won't pick on you. Oh and they are very traditional don't walk on the grass and don't pick flowers from the fairy circle. That's in respect for the old boys. And be prepared to become a country bumpkin. My brother went and enjoyed the social life. He became friends with some fourth years and even though he dropped out still goes back every year for O week.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I go to the Richmond campus ... its pretty good ... facilities are ok, for something which is so far away from the city. The campus is like an agricultural school, and its not possible to get lost, even though it is huge. The accommodation is said to be pretty good, but i haven't seen it, but i know ppl who stay on campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)