UWS HAWKESBURY--i don't know the bus timetable (1 Viewer)

lene18

HSC
i just wanna ask anybody out here if anyone knows if there's a bus around 6:00pm in hawkesbury. i finish my tutorial class on 6 but i really don't know how to get home by then? is there a bus around that time?:confused:

ally15

Beep.
HSC
u mean a bus to the station? hahahhahahhhahhahaha sorry a bus in hawkesbury is like...christmas. Nah, it used to come at certain times, now its just random. If theres no bus its only a 20 minute walk to east richmond station. But into the semester, you can always ask for a ride from those lucky people who own a vehicle and drive to uni:p

d_elmo

HSC
it depends where ur going, i remember last year the last bus to go to penrith station came at about 5pm.

id check the westbus website.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I wish there was a bus at 9pm. The bus is a rip off anyway.

Super_Flyse

HSC
Ah... the 677 from Richmond to Penrith Station via Londenderry... My old nemis...

In the afternoon it comes twice at about 2.30 and 5.10.

If you finish at 6, you are probably better off catching the train, if you are going the Public Transport route.

The price of the bus isn't that bad, well, if you have the bus pass its not. It's $2.20 to Penrith and takes less time then the train, so I would opt for the bus... if it came more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)