Uws college (1 Viewer)

meoww

HSC
Anyone doing social science at westmead?:3
or anyone done it and know if its good?:)

seilk5

HSC
N/A
Doing business and commerce diploma. Does anyone know what the timetable will be like? 4 days a week? 6 hrs a day? or what?

Does it matter if I miss a day? I booked my driving test on a weekday in March.

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
Check step 6 and 7 of the instructions

http://www.uwscollege.edu.au/how_to...w_students/new_diploma_students_instructions2

STEP 6: ATTEND ORIENTATION
Attendance at Orientation is compulsory. You MUST attend the Orientation Session at the campus you are enrolled. To find your orientation time and date, visit the Orientation Dates section of our website.

STEP 7: GET YOUR TIMETABLE
Term 1 commences on Monday, 27 February 2012 and timetables will be issued in the first week of your teaching session.

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
Doing business and commerce diploma. Does anyone know what the timetable will be like? 4 days a week? 6 hrs a day? or what?

Does it matter if I miss a day? I booked my driving test on a weekday in March.[/QUOTE

There is an attendance requirement. Hopefully your driving lesson is on a day that you will not be required to attend classes

The timetables are provided in the first week but you can probably find out more when you attend the orientation times given at

http://www.uwscollege.edu.au/fees/dates/orientation_dates

If you scroll down you will see the Orientation dates for Westmead campus are different then those for the Quakers Hill .

Also check the attendance policy at

http://www.uwscollege.edu.au/about/our_policies SECTION 4 of the attendance policy should be useful reading

Also check the UWS College Timetable thread for more ideas. By the way to find information about UWSCollege type it as one word

Last edited:

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Please contact UWS College to find out what the timetable will be like for the Diploma of Business and Commerce as well as whether there are any consequences for missing a class. You can contact them on 02 9852 4488 or pathwaystouni@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info

roflstephh

HSC
Uws college westmead yaaay :)
this was me last year (meaning meoww, different account but i couldn't get onto it but still wanted to reply lol.) i just finished my diploma, its hard work and while all your friends are on holidays you're gonna be trying to cram in three full length semesters into 12 months, but it pays off :) im just waiting for my final results and graduation!

bilaaal

HSC
N/A
roflsteph, you just scared the shit out of me.

im doing business commerce aswell at westmead! ;D i live in the west, but didnt want to go to nirimba campus, cause its in the middle of nowhere.

orientation is 14thhhh for me :D

roflstephh

HSC
lol dw the first semester is really easy, they ease you into the hard things

roflstephh

HSC
plus with an atar in 2011 of 50.50 i just enrolled in b of social work at bankstown (which currently has an atar of 70 or so) so just think in a years time you'll be enrolling in one of the main campuses too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)