UWS Campbeltown Gym (1 Viewer)

Datto120

HSC
I've found when i went to that gym that if u go after school/work hours its so packed u often have to stand around waiting for a machine so provided you plan on going during the day you should be fine. Also check which day schools are books in to go there because its hard to get on equipment when they are there.

Does Bankstown have a gym???

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
wow does it get that busy?
at penrith i've never seen it very busy, when we used to borrow the racquets to play tennis there wasn't many people in there.

HSC
I went and checked out the gym today and...well its a hell of a work-out just walking there...LOL so by the time u walk from the main buildings to the gym you'll be done with ur cardio exercise...It is very small too!!
Ohh well...=]

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
i have no idea about the campbelltown campus, man im gona get so lost.
so the gym ay.. not good enough for ya was it:D

red802

HSC
N/A
heya, is the gym pack at campbelltown, just wondering though since it be like the first time i go and also, some reason, i find it odd when people r looking at ya when ur working out, its kinda hard to concentrate, also feel nervous when that happens. also, does anyone know how much it cost for the year, cause im kinda planning to go there for a while. ty

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
^ i have no idea, i want to check it out.. we should have a bos gym inspection unit lol.
Do you really feel like that? are you a guy or girl?
Maybe theyre just shocked at the insanely heavy weights you lift, putting all the blokes to shame lol.
Try get some friends and train together more fun and you can motivate eachother.
Btw these are the prices courtesy of the link from 'rusty_rouge'

the categories for the four coloumns are: Ezipay, 6 month, 12 month, Semester

Concession: $19.00* $245.00 $355.00 $190.00

Community: $22.00* $275.00 $395.00 N/A

Last edited:

red802

HSC
N/A
lol, yah, im a guy, i dont lift heavy weights like in the 100kgs, but im not starting off lol. Been doing weight lifting for 1 and a half years. Its just odd kinda when people r looking at ya when ur weight lifting, lol, i'll go anyway for fun, and try not to care about them looking. i try and get a few people to tag along lol.

ty for the help

Last edited:

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
just lift man, who cares bout everyone else, pretend your the only guy in the gym and everyone else are gorgeous women .
i was like that when i first started but now pffft reach for the sky baby.
now shutup and squat!

red802

HSC
N/A
lol, i might go there on monday to inspect for myself, other people said in this thread the place is kinda small and people waiting for machines to use (if u go after school/work). As long as they have good equipment, and dont have to wait long for the machines, i probably make it a daily routine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)