UWS Campbeltown Gym (1 Viewer)

HSC
I was just wondering what UWS people think of the Gym facility at Campbeltown. Is it worth joining?
Thnx :)

sladehk

le random
HSC
there is a gym?! got any details?

HSC
sladehk said:
there is a gym?! got any details?
Lol...yah look at the Campbeltown map theres a building called UNILIFT GYM next to the Rugby and Football fields...

I dont have any other info...I guess I'll go ask next week during the AcPrep days.

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
never been to the one at campbelltown but i'll check it out.
the gym at penrith campus was ok one big room, cardio on one side and weights on the other, got the basics you need to do everything, if i already didnt have a gym membership at my local gym i prolly would join.
but im into playing tennis at uni, go gym and borrow the racquets and balls............... so whos up for some tennis :D:D

HSC
CasaNovo said:
never been to the one at campbelltown but i'll check it out.
the gym at penrith campus was ok one big room, cardio on one side and weights on the other, got the basics you need to do everything, if i already didnt have a gym membership at my local gym i prolly would join.
but im into playing tennis at uni, go gym and borrow the racquets and balls............... so whos up for some tennis :D:D
Lol...you're in a good mood :p...If you do check it out tell me wat u think...its my first gym membership...lol :)

BTW I'm doing first year Medical Science :)

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
what you mean good mood ;) can you tell just by reading.. your talented :D
depends on what your goals are for going to the gym; weight loss, improve fitness, tone and shape, muscle gain (i hope not in your case hehe) to see if it has what you need.
i am also doing med science first year at campbelltown

HSC
CasaNovo said:
what you mean good mood ;) can you tell just by reading.. your talented :D
depends on what your goals are for going to the gym; weight loss, improve fitness, tone and shape, muscle gain (i hope not in your case hehe) to see if it has what you need.
i am also doing med science first year at campbelltown
Lol...I guess I am talented...

Hope to see you sometime in a Med Science Class...Lol

:)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Assuming it is similar to Penrith - pretty shit. However, considering you're a beginner, and you'll probably be focusing on cardio (generalisation), it will be adequate.

HSC
How much do these gym memberships cost at uni?, is it more expensive then the local ones (mines like $70 a month).

pottsy44

HSC
the gym isnt overly great but the value is pretty good i think its somewhere between $30-40 a month.

oh btw its call "UNIFIT"

Last edited:
HSC
pottsy44 said:
the gym isnt overly great but the value is pretty good i think its somewhere between $30-40 a month.

oh btw its call "UNIFIT"
Hey thats not a bad price...cool, thnx :)

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
man thats like 2x what i pay, but i get swiming pools aswell... not that i like the idea of smimming in weewee :p

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Are there any worth wild sports clubs at the parra campus? All I've found is AFL and Ultimate Frisbee which aren't exactly the sports I enjoy.

HSC
thnx rusty ;)...cheaper than $700-$800/yr I guess :)

casanovo??...theres nothing wrong with public pools!!!...lol

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
hahah of course there isn't, except that people wee in there.. especially the jacuzzi part where all the old people are looool, and all the little babies who anr't toilet trained....
naa thats just my excuse to go to the beach, and yeh people prolly piss in there aswell but theres more water! so the chance of anyone getting in the path of the killer urine is very minimal!!

HSC
CasaNovo said:
hahah of course there isn't, except that people wee in there.. especially the jacuzzi part where all the old people are looool, and all the little babies who anr't toilet trained....
naa thats just my excuse to go to the beach, and yeh people prolly piss in there aswell but theres more water! so the chance of anyone getting in the path of the killer urine is very minimal!!
Haha...I dunno wat 2 say...Wee is natural?...lol :confused:

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
^^ indeed it is :D
so boring.. when im on holidays i want uni to start, when im at uni i can't wait for holidays
maybe it just meeee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)