UTS student union (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
What kind of activities and clubs do they have and where are they held?From the looks of it doesnt look like there's a lot of space to play ball games like basketball

Im looking to join student union being really sport active person,just seeing if its going to be worth the money to join,moreover does anyone know how much it is to join student union?

W

whsmith

Damn i hate compulsory Unionism...

Isn't that being changed of something mid-year? Hope so.

So... How much does this Union cost us?

Will S

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
those laws come into effect semester 2. you still have to pay for semester 1 boy.

uts sports kinda piss me off, i wanted to do kickboxing but it wasnt held at UTS but at some pcyc, then i wanted to do fencing, not held at UTS either, all the way at sydney boys. im glad vsu is coming through.

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
hehe....
whtsup UTSians (i hope tht sounds ok)...

well whts da difference btwn uts union fees and services fees......

and wht sorta sports there r for "moderate to un-atheletic students" (if u know wht i mean... ;) ;) ).....

i am so lost abt all this uni stuff...someone plz help...i wish i had a uni mentor...any volunteers...(we can be net buddies.....help me out gurlz and guys i am absolutely lost)....

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
ioniser said:
joing student union isn't compulsory new laws were passed last year
They passed the senate. But the senate amendments still have to go back to the house of reps. Untill that happens its not law. (Hence why VSU starts in Semester 2.)

Last edited:
W

whsmith

Bah... Have to pay a semester.

Good that they are becoming voluntary, I'm hyper anti-social, and Training at home as apposed to the gym. [Though... UTS supposedly has Olympic gear :D ]

Don't want to end up paying for stuff i don't need.

Will S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)