UTS - Semester 1 2006 Official Results thread (Wed 19th Jul) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
mile high?

mine's working fine.

i had to compile a playlist of songs that make me feel happy in case of huge failures.
ARGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HSC
ARGH i clicked the results link thingy and it took a while to load and i nearly freaked out. but yeah false alarm. :(

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Exam results are released on Wednesday, 19th July. Many students at this time will experience a delay in accessing the system.

An alternative way to get your results is to call 1300 656 887- the AVRS.

Unable to process your request.

There are three possibilities why your request could not be processed:

1. There has been a period of inactivity. You will be automatically timed out of the system if it has been inactive for 10 minutes or longer. You will need to re-log into the system using your student ID and UTS Webmail password.
2. The system is currently not available for user access. The system is taken offline every Sunday from 2pm until 7am the following Monday for maintenance reasons. Please do not attempt to access the system during these hours.
3. The server is currently busy and is unable to process any more request. Please retry again in 15 mins.

If you are still having problems accessing the system, please contact IT Support Centre on 9514 2222

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
kekeke
awww mike <3
is mile high on?
lol im too lazy to turn tv back on

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Listed below are the subjects which you have studied and for which the results have been released to date.

Sorry, but you don't have any results recorded for your Course.

:( At this rate I'll be forced to watch BB up late *shudder*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)