UTS Gym and athletic facilities (1 Viewer)

pungpui

HSC
Are there any? I know there is a room that i saw on the open day, but just the outside near the bridge between the main campus area and the one next to the ABC buidling, but it was like under construction or something and couldnt see anything.

Apparantly theres a rock climbing wall or something there!! Any prices? are they better than like fitness first or similar?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
that was the gym i think you are toking about.

its quite good has everything u need and nothing you dont need

theone123

blue essence
HSC
prices is way cheaper than fitness first for sure cheapest around for students, like $80 for 3 months compared to fitness first for $100 something per month!

MoNNiE

HSC
pungpui said:
Are there any? I know there is a room that i saw on the open day, but just the outside near the bridge between the main campus area and the one next to the ABC buidling, but it was like under construction or something and couldnt see anything.

Apparantly theres a rock climbing wall or something there!! Any prices? are they better than like fitness first or similar?
the UTS gym is Open.. though.. it is under heavy construction at present
if your a student it costs $4 per visit.. or if you wish to take up a membership.. ranges from $35 for 1 month to $80 for 3months. they are not offering memberships longer then 3 months at present because of renovations...

for the public community it costs $8 per visit to about...$150 for 3 months

rock climbing.. i can't recall where or if we have it... we might :/ but uts does offer outdoor recreational sports that inc. rock climbing ...(don't think that's what your looking for!)
but neways..
have a browse on this site.. should give u a vague. idea of what sporting facilities we have to offer :)
http://www.utsunion.uts.edu.au/facilities/
http://www.utsunion.uts.edu.au/sport/fitness/index.html

S

Shuter

So UTS has an outdoor basketball court at the City campus, use of an indoor court at Sydney boys high, and does anyone know what the Kuring-gai campus has/any public courts near there?

Mike iE

HSC
Kuring-gai has a gym, hall, tennis + squash courts and a 400m grass track from memory

pungpui

HSC
yea i was walking past usyd gym on the open day...theres so much stuff there! like 3 big fields n the gym itself is pretty massive

how are the classes? like yoga and kickboxing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)