uts enrollment day (1 Viewer)

shArkEe

hey did everyone recieve an email on their uts email? it gives a link so you can practice enrolling online, its actually not as complicated as i thought.....if you follow the instructions lolz

Timmay

HSC
what do we do with that form we filled in for the HECS thing? take that with us on enrollment day? cos usyd only got that on the day and had 2 fill it in there

somechick

HSC
N/A
Timmay said:
what do we do with that form we filled in for the HECS thing? take that with us on enrollment day? cos usyd only got that on the day and had 2 fill it in there

good question!!!!

Timmay

HSC
yeah all it says is "hand in to your tertiary provider by the consensus date" or some crap like that, i hope whenever that date is is after my enrollment on the 8th, fingers crossed... anyways, im confused with what to do with it

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i did mine today!! lol
my id pic is ugly.
technically you only need a photo id.
they didnt check passport/birth cerificates or anything.
it took me two hrs.
seriously this web enrolment thing is a piss off :p
you also get a green cd for orientation day.

edit: do we get our diaries when we pay union/student fees?

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You usually get diaries at enrolment (maybe not this year I guess?). If not, then they'll have plenty of them during o-week and during first week of semester at the union desk and also people handing them out at Building entrances sometimes.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Just a message to those who have or haven't yet registered for an enrolment session. If you missed out on your earlier enrolment session and want to go to it, then I recommend you try again as they have been deleting duplicate students from the database. The places got full because of the duplicate students, so try again. If not, then I guess just stick with your original one.

If you have already registered, they won't delete you, so don't worry!

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Sorry, I must have worded it wrong. They will delete all but ONE entry, so if you have already registered, don't do it again!

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
tomekz said:
engineering (civil)

oh and n e one no wat parking costs at the city?
cool ... im doin civil too at broadway ^^ ...

cya der matey =P

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
$8.50 student parking at Broadway shopping centre and $9 student parking (for UTS students only) at Market City shopping centre. There is also a UTS Union carpark around the same price opposite the Market City shopping centre. There is also another carpark near there for $10 for students. There are plenty of places to park, just that its expensive.

tomekz

HSC
pc_wizz said:
cool ... im doin civil too at broadway ^^ ...

cya der matey =P

Got a question...... whens your enrolment???

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Ughh..is it me, or does anyone else have a problem with their Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form.

When I try to write in my Tax File Number, it doesn't imprint onto the other pages. There's no carbon thingy on the other side so it doesn't go onto either of the other pages =/ However, the part below the TFN, I tried making a strike with the back of my pen and it made a print..should I just write my TFN in manually or what? Stupid form..

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
no carbon thiungy? oh okk, i didnt have that prob, but thats their problem not urs. dont worry bout it

im having a different problem. im a citizen here, do i need to bring a passport?

it says "if applicable" ? i dunno if i have one, coz they usually expire after 5/6 years (i think) and i havent left /entered the country since so................. no passport req i guess....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)