UTS engineering to UNSW Comm/Eco (1 Viewer)

sami90210

HSC
Contemplating moving from UTS Engineering to UNSW commerce and economics but I haven't done economics/business studies etc in the HSC. I also did standard maths. So I was wondering if the commerce/economics double degree would be difficult with no prior knowledge? surely it can't be harder than my current course lol

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Contemplating moving from UTS Engineering to UNSW commerce and economics but I haven't done economics/business studies etc in the HSC. I also did standard maths. So I was wondering if the commerce/economics double degree would be difficult with no prior knowledge? surely it can't be harder than my current course lol
considering you did standard, it might be a bit of a challenge right from the beginning, especially in some of the economics courses. They can get quite math heavy and some were even challenging for me (who did 4u) if that holds any value. overall I would say it is somewhat chill with the first year courses however that comes with someone who has prior knowledge, so some of the info might be hard to wrap your head around without the prior knowledge. I wouldn't say it is any write off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)