UTS Business (1 Viewer)

mrh94

HSC
My ATAR is 87.05 and I get 5 bonus points for the "Year 12 bonus points scheme"

Can I get into UTS Business (93) with this?

I applied for EAS aswell, but I'm not sure yet whether I'll be accepted or not. With EAS, I should be accepted. Without EAS, my ATAR along with my bonus points will come to 92.05 so......

:D Thanks guys!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'd say you have a pretty good chance. If you don't get in, you could always do a combined course with business and neglect the other subject and transfer asap (probably a Bsc of some sort, maybe IT) or just go B Business at Kuringai Campus and transfer after first year. They still let you do lectures at city campus if you go to Kuringai.

mrh94

HSC
That sounds good! Thanks. Hopefully I get in though.

mrh94

HSC
I'd say you have a pretty good chance. If you don't get in, you could always do a combined course with business and neglect the other subject and transfer asap (probably a Bsc of some sort, maybe IT) or just go B Business at Kuringai Campus and transfer after first year. They still let you do lectures at city campus if you go to Kuringai.
BTW...let's say I got into bachelor of business/science...can I drop science and keep business? If I am not able to transfer into something else?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
BTW...let's say I got into bachelor of business/science...can I drop science and keep business? If I am not able to transfer into something else?
Not sure, they used to specificaly prohibit this wiith only combined degrees involving Bsc/Business (might have just been BscIT, i forget) due to the lower cut off but there isnt a mention of it on the site anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)