UTS B. Science, B. Business vs. B Economics Macquarie? (1 Viewer)

Kingportable

HSC
I got into Economics at Macquarie in the main round i had planned to go there since well the tail end of year 10 so i've been like eye banging the course for ages and i actually got in so i was really happy... But i live in Wollongong and at that a 15min drive to the train with what seems like a 3 hour train ride to Macquarie. Now i get in to Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Business at UTS which is nice i guess because it is in the city and is hence a shorter trip (i dunno how much longer a travel Mq is) but i don't really known anything of it even if it really has any prestige in the faculties. I don't even know what i would do with a science degree! I like maths i guess i can Major in Mathematics just for the hell of it. Does anyone know why the double degree B Sc/B Business at UTS is significantly lower than straight up B. Business?

Last edited:

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
for the last question probs cos of supply and demand, its similar to how law is 99 whereas business/law is 97. people must choose to opt with the single degree rather than combine with something with a lower cut-off

and with your question, i would probs recommend uts if it saves maybe 30 mins of travel time each way.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
UTS, you could always drop science after a year and just take up all business units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)