Usyd ? Unsw? (1 Viewer)

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Sarah said:
Seraphim, are you suggesting that international students take local students places? Because to my understanding, there is a quota for local students, international and local full fee paying students and each quota is seperate
Yes, the Faculty is implementing a more "flexible" policy towards offers. I think its a good idea; it will raise the profile of UNSW in Asia and maintain the prestige of the degree.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@IQ: pt taken...

though i still find it hard to comprehend the strinctness in terms of overloading...

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
There are ways around the overloading issue...just overload thru the other Science/Law/Engineering degree if you are a combined degree student. And its a breeze to overload if you are on a strong Distinction average and above.

aditya

HSC
usyd is ten times better for finance :mad: ive said it a hundred times... goto the uni sites... compare the subjects...

and econometrics at usyd is like 200 x better.... in first yr ecmt at usyd we did anuiaties and shit... they din even do that shit in first yr acturial subjects..... a guy i know doing actury at mac does stat and actuary subject in first sem... we went into MORE depth than they did with their subjects combined....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)