USYD. Unenrolling in course and refunding of fees? (1 Viewer)

odd_one_out

HSC
As my extremely descriptive title states after recieving a late round offer from UWS, accpeting and enrolling today I now need to un-enroll in USYD from a B of Behavioural Health Science at Cumberland and also need my fees to be refunded.

Because everyone here is mega helpful and smart :) I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I do this, contact them via their phone number (9351 2222), contact their helpline (1300 362 006) or what? I remember reading that I had to 'apply' for a refund of my fees, is this true andhow do I go about both processes?

Thanks for any help.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
You would have recieved a booklet in the mail before enrollment, which had details about enrollment and acceptance. It also has a section in it which talks about un-enrolling and refunds. Read that.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
odd_one_out said:
As my extremely descriptive title states after recieving a late round offer from UWS, accpeting and enrolling today I now need to un-enroll in USYD from a B of Behavioural Health Science at Cumberland and also need my fees to be refunded.

Because everyone here is mega helpful and smart :) I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I do this, contact them via their phone number (9351 2222), contact their helpline (1300 362 006) or what? I remember reading that I had to 'apply' for a refund of my fees, is this true andhow do I go about both processes?

Thanks for any help.
You must unenrol from your degree in writing by the census date. Do this by sending a letter to your faculty stating that you wish to withdraw from your B Behavioural Health Science degree.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
does anyone know the procedure for unenrolling at university of wollongong?

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Like MoonlightSonanta has said before u have to notice the faculty in writing before the census date March 31 2006 i think and sometimes on the back of the confirmation of enrolment form there is a box where u tick 'i wish to discontinue my course' which u could include as well as the letter.

The uni usually sends u a cheque a few months later refunding ur union fee plus the course fee if u paid HECS upfront or were a full fee paying student. Like all beaureaucrats they like to take their time to refund u just be patient. But make sure u do all this before the census date if u want ur money back :)

odd_one_out

HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
You must unenrol from your degree in writing by the census date. Do this by sending a letter to your faculty stating that you wish to withdraw from your B Behavioural Health Science degree.
Thanks.

Does anybody know where I have to send the letter though? (that I as of yet have not written :uhoh: )

Olsen said:
Like all beaureaucrats they like to take their time to refund u just be patient.
Lol, and thanks for letting me know although when I first read it I read it as 'Like all good beaureaucrats they like to take their time to refund u just be patient.'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)