Usyd Timetables :) (1 Viewer)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Such an anti-climax, I've spent the last half hour wandering around Hornsby for a stable WiFi connection haha.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Are timetables finalized now? Is it definitely impossible for another time slot to be set up for a particular tutorial etc.?:mad2:
As in all the classes for that unit? Yes, it has been finalised hence why the timetables have been released earlier than expected. But you can ask the unit coordinator to enrol you into another practical class for legitimate reasons such as clashes. :S

Such an anti-climax, I've spent the last half hour wandering around Hornsby for a stable WiFi connection haha.
I can imagine hahahaha. :p

antheung

HSC
N/A
As in all the classes for that unit? Yes, it has been finalised hence why the timetables have been released earlier than expected. But you can ask the unit coordinator to enrol you into another practical class for legitimate reasons such as clashes. :S
Yes that was what I meant. :D
Unfortunately the lecturer of one of my subjects told me the lectures wouldn't be recorded, and all the tutorials of another subject have a clash with those lectures.
Seems like I have no choice but to ask if I can skip the tutorials. But in maths tutorials you just sit there doing problems yourselves, so I hope the lecturer will let me skip them ...

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
If I do the units I am doing now I will have a 9-5 with no breaks on Monday but will get two days off (Tuesday and Thursday) but if I do another unit instead I will need to head off to Westmead Hospital. Should I go for the break (days off) option? Or should I go for the Clinical Experience option?

Ali95

HSC
N/A
Sorted out my clash with the lecturer for the Political Science unit. I'll be able to access the lecture recordings. Feeling extremely relieved. I'll bring the emails with me tomorrow so I can finally sort out my timetable with the Student Centre. Now to get back to studying :p Good luck to everyone! Thanks also to madharris and passionxmusic for your help! :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't log in to the personalised one but I looked at the individual subject timetables and it's not looking good, that's to say the least.

bangladesh

HSC
yeah i looked at mine and was halfway modifying it when website went down so...yea

Defs not looking forward to mblg 4h pracs. I probably have to go 5 days a week as well sigh

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Sorted out my clash with the lecturer for the Political Science unit. I'll be able to access the lecture recordings. Feeling extremely relieved. I'll bring the emails with me tomorrow so I can finally sort out my timetable with the Student Centre. Now to get back to studying :p Good luck to everyone! Thanks also to madharris and passionxmusic for your help! :)
You're very welcome. :D

yeah i looked at mine and was halfway modifying it when website went down so...yea

Defs not looking forward to mblg 4h pracs. I probably have to go 5 days a week as well sigh
All the best with MBLG ~ anyone who undertakes that unit gets my respect. Anyone who does a biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, immunology, cell pathology, molecular biology and genetics and mathematics/statistics major are... no words can describe. :p

Last edited:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
You're very welcome. :D

All the best with MBLG ~ anyone who undertakes that unit gets my respect. Anyone who does a biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, immunology, cell pathology, molecular biology and genetics and mathematics/statistics major are... no words can describe. :p
Ouch...so close.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I should say that any major and every major gets my respect. :)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I'm not doing a major D: :'(
... Okay. :/ Anyone who strives to do their best (or at least attempts to), is passionate etc. etc. has my respect.

Now leave me be ~ my carotid arteries and inter jugular veins are vasoconstricting... so stressed. :( I swear my extensors and flexors are numb. On top of that I think my autonomic symphatetic nervous supply is starting to supply my vital organs because of the stress. Flight and fight response! D:

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Only currently enrolled in 2 subjects for next semester (after exams going to sort it out) so looking forward to just seeing what a timetable with <10 contact hours looks like.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Or just skip Friday :p

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Same thing for ANAT2010 last year... I know how you feel. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)