Usyd future leader scheme (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
also im not too sure on how usyd admission can help if im applying through uac right
doesn't the admissions office also have to deal with incoming students? uac only does the whole process of checking to see if you're eligible for the offer and then giving the actual offer, this def falls under usyd admissions imo. the scheme comes from usyd as part of admitting certain students who meet the criteria into their uni. get them on the phone or even meet them in person asap, and just push for an appeal

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
i cannot physically go today so i need to go tomorrow hopefully it works out
i have no idea who to talk to once i get there though

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Keep spamming the number until you get through. Call the professor. Tell them it’s an emergency and you must speak to someone.

also does anyone know if USyd historically opens more offersin the next round?
im honestly not sure how
the number i spammed for usyd was only customer service and they just gave me the email to contact them
the professor (i assume u mean the one liamkk posted) did not pick up so i will call again later

liamkk112

HSC
im honestly not sure how
the number i spammed for usyd was only customer service and they just gave me the email to contact them
the professor (i assume u mean the one liamkk posted) did not pick up so i will call again later
it is an office phone so id reccomend calling quite frequently to try to catch her as it seems she also teaches classes as well as doing management things

liamkk112

HSC
ok thx so much for ur help
also maybe pls stop deleting ur msgs rn bc i kinda needed them to backtrack and see what i can keep doing
i believe he's referring to the student center. They claim:

The Student Centre is here to help with any questions you may have during your studies.

We are your first point of contact for student lifecycle information including, timetabling, enrolment, study abroad and exchange, and more.

You can make an enquiry online, call or visit us in person. We aim to respond to your enquiries in a friendly, accurate and timely way. We can provide general advice, and if we can’t provide a resolution to your issue, we can refer you to the appropriate person or department within the University.

We can answer questions related to all aspects of the student lifecycle including:

• Applying for a new course
  • Exams
  • Unit enrolment and timetabling
  • Graduation
  • Advice on credit for previous study
  • Getting a student card
  • Unit and course information
  • Fees and scholarships
  • Helping with navigating University systems
The Student Centre cannot assist with existing applications or requests. If you already logged an enquiry or application, please wait for the relevant department to provide a response via the application or ticket.

hope this helps

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
@liamkk112 i called the professor she said shes not responsible for any of the admissions just the policy that surrounds it.
so when i asked for admission centre number she gave me one ill try that

Last edited:

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
anyhow i wil just call the student centre again and ask what do to and then visit the uni tomorrow hopefully i can contact someone

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
@Helpful hi i was wondering if i could dm u abt something
i cant rlly do it bc ur profile is limited so maybe you could start the convo with my in dms if you were interested? thanks so much for helping me anyways

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
wtf i called and its def somebusiness thing i left a voicemail but i dont think its for admissions bruhh

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
update: they dont actually have a in person desk or whatever its called so its just by email to contact admissions
so i called the same usyd number thing again and then i talked to this lady who was actually useful unlike the last one, and she gave me 3 email addresses, 2 of them which is specifically for uac undergrad applicants. i emailed and now they said that the scheme continues for me to the next offer round so i just have to apply then

my question is i dont know if i wanna do this degree ngl anymore like i dont rlly seem too interested in law. so if i still do apply and get in, then would i miss out due to spots being full of other degrees?
im looking to enrol in the eco/science degree in unsw also but it would have to wait if i get into this usyd course.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
update: they dont actually have a in person desk or whatever its called so its just by email to contact admissions
so i called the same usyd number thing again and then i talked to this lady who was actually useful unlike the last one, and she gave me 3 email addresses, 2 of them which is specifically for uac undergrad applicants. i emailed and now they said that the scheme continues for me to the next offer round so i just have to apply then

my question is i dont know if i wanna do this degree ngl anymore like i dont rlly seem too interested in law. so if i still do apply and get in, then would i miss out due to spots being full of other degrees?
im looking to enrol in the eco/science degree in unsw also but it would have to wait if i get into this usyd course.
bump

liamkk112

HSC

wym by "miss out due to spots being full of other degrees" do u mean that the law degree will be full?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)