USYD CAMP! *this weekend!!* (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I was bored, all the girls had dissapeared!...whats your name hiphophooray123? and is The_Apprentice poli?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Is Kat the redhead?
Hiphop is the indian guy Chris - had a Kayne West Tshirt.

HSC
N/A
No, tis the Kat that kept calling you a slut. But i take that back...you're a manwhore stas! lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! hi2u.
Blake and steph come up to me after the SELECT marketing meeting: "Stas! I hear you got onto everyone at the camp. I asked this girl in my mentoring group if she made out with you and she said "No, but all my friends had"." Me+drunk = manwhore :eek:
and i listened back to the tape recording thing. It wasn't as good as expected. But I did learn something new. That it was 6am at the time of recording - no wonder i felt drunk when i woke up 2 hrs later.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
MarsBarz said:
Fuck oath, no offense but this camp seems really unorganised.
ps: ultimate pwnage. more like this camp seems really organised and rocked.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha, another exec woke me up with a red bull - so we had 3 in total. shit, I was drunk. Both nights. Were you drunk? You didn't seem drunk. Then again compared to me most people seemed sober. Apart from Asian international student super birthday girl woman. SHe was fucked.

HSC
N/A
I was bored, all the girls had dissapeared!...whats your name hiphophooray123? and is The_Apprentice poli?
Ey Kat! lolz i know another BoSer! U coming to the cocktail night on thursday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)