• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

US Presdential Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Last edited:

Kolmias

HSC
Regressive Provocateurs...

Can't stump democratic process and you most certainly cannot stump the Trump...

They compare Hitler to Trump then waltz into a Trump rally like the filth they are and behave like the SS... Shameful... That certainly did not help their cause...

nuff said...
Yeah, because all of us 'leftists' (despite me being a freaking centrist) behave like the SS.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, because all of us 'leftists' (despite me being a freaking centrist) behave like the SS.
Where in that post have I addressed anything about your political leanings??? Couldn't give two shits about them, to be honest...

But if you need a history lesson, here it goes... In 1933 there was a fire in the Reichstag parliament, long story short, there was a fear for the rise of Communism within Germany, After the fire, Communist provocateurs were blamed for the fire... As a consequence of the fire, the Reichstag decree was passed denying people the freedom to assemble, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of association, etc... Because of this fear of Communism, the Waffen SS enjoyed the luxury of gaining political momentum, from which they were able to grow their ranks and enforce the decree with disastrous consequences... Basically, what occurred is that idealism was followed religiously by a pack of zealots...

In this circumstance, what you have is a militant group which that has momentum through the soft bigotry of low expectations... They have complete and utter discontent towards the notions of democratic process and would do anything to silence dissenting voices of those who seek to question their narrative... They are behaving like a bunch of militant zealots that are intent on holding on to their idealist narrative... Their rap sheet include: threatening students who do not protest alongside them at university, cop killing, assaulting police officers, rioting, looting, affray, passing off false empirical data and evidence, assaulting those who are of Caucasian complexion, etc... This is not a flower in guns movement, this is a borderline terrorist organisation... This is a movement where the person who inspired the BLM movement is on the FBI's Most Wanted List...

Side note, People talk about David Duke's endorsement of Donald Trump, however, cannot seem to grasp that that people like Bernie Saunders have been endorsed by the Black Lives Matter movement...

Last edited:

Kolmias

HSC
Side note, People talk about David Duke's endorsement of Donald Trump, however, cannot seem to grasp that that people like Bernie Saunders have been endorsed by the Black Lives Matter movement...
Black Lives Matter is not a terrorist organization m8. You can not even begin to compare a former KKK Grand Wizard with a worthy, grassroots movement such as BLM. And most Americans would agree with me.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Black Lives Matter is not a terrorist organization m8. You can not even begin to compare a former KKK Grand Wizard with a worthy, grassroots movement such as BLM. And most Americans would agree with me.
Thought you were centrist... Spot the Bernie supporter... Sorry, bro, your are clearly left leaning and not in a good way... I am not comparing BLM to the KKK, all I am saying is that there is an endorsement from an organisation who has been operating in a provocative, militant, lawless and undiplomatic manner for their own ends... This endorsement was not scrutinised at all...

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Trump reaping it in.

Glad that Rubio dropped out, he was a no hoper like Obama.

Comensite

HSC
cant stump the trump, we will rebuild america and kick out all the corruption!

hayabusaboston

HSC
Very happy for Trump. I think its absolutely necessary that he becomes President and can only wait with eager constitution for what revolution he shall bring.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Damn. That is awful news.
Yes, Hillary's time as Secretary of State was really a shining light on the notions of good government and stable foreign policy... But we also have to some how grit our teeth with her as well...

Can't stump the Trump...

Comensite

HSC
[video]https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10156777419665725/[/video]

#cantstumpthetrump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)