**URGENT**: With medical condition, can you do 8 units? (1 Viewer)

Brad1549

Premium Member
HSC
Hey everyone.

I suffer from Epilepsy Grand Mal and the medication (as well as the recovery time needed after a seizure) is very detrimental to my study. The medication is taken twice a day, and makes me very drowsy and unable to focus. After seizing, it takes about a day to recover. I have a seizure about once a month, but the medication is ongoing every day.

Anyway. I do 10 units at the moment and overheard a teacher talk about a thing where if you suffer from a medical condition that alters your study patterns, you can do 8 units instead (with the other 2 units as 'estimated marks' I believe).

Can anyone let some light onto this matter? My family and I would greatly appreciate any info on this - we tried talking to the school about it but they're pretty hopeless and only care about the $28,000 per person they get each year, than the quality of schooling and/or school life they have.

*Sigh*. Thanks for your help!<!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN> <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

pman

Banned
HSC
Not that I know of, you may be able to do 6 units one yr and 4 the next but I'm pretty sure you can't do only 8 units

kateemily

HSC
they wouldve been talking about pathways which is where u do ur hsc over more than 12 months. so like whats already been said, doing a few subjects one year and a few the next

hope things start going better for u :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)