Urgent! :s (1 Viewer)

forbidden01

HSC
so a few of my class mates and i have this shitty assignment due tomorrow and we're all dying because our teacher didnt explain what the hell he wanted us to do! *dies*

we need a little help trying to get some ideas and info about the following questions...

Q1 ) Define the term "TREND" (which is pretty straight forward)

Q2 ) Describe your product and include picture/s

Q3 ) How have changing trends, related to this product, been influenced by:
*social issues
*global issues
*political issues
*Economic issues
*Environmental issues
in the development of this product ?

Q4 ) Explain the role played by emerging technologies in the development of this product (I HAVE NO IDEA WTF THIS ONE MEANS! :S)

Q5 ) Discuss the following historical and cultural influences in designing and production of your chosen product. Give examples
*changing social trends
*cultural diversity
*the changing nature of work

so basicly we have to research a product that uses emerging technologies and apply these questions and respond to them :S ...

HELP ?!?!

benlomond

HSC
N/A
Hi there. Me again.
The questions you ask global, social, political environmental issues etc are actually really hard to answer. Often its very vague and hard to put into a real context.

I know I've suggested the site before, but www.nouspod.com has great podcasts on innovation and all those other issues you mention. Discussion is with a local innovator who answers questions relating directly from the syllabus. Interview questions can be downloaded.

Who wants to read a boring text book?

forbidden01

HSC
thank youuu....but your a bit too late! :O haha....the assignment was due on wednesday ... i think i did alright tho :) i think i did better compared to some anyways...

thanks again....i'm sure it will still be helpful! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)