Urgent: Regarding stat test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i NEED to apply for the 18th november STAT test right, but apparently registrations have to be in by tomorrow...

IF I CANT SIT THIS, i cant do pharmacy!!! because on the 5th of december, im not even going to BE HERE to do the test!!! and thats the last one!!!!

and stupid UAC wont let u apply online or by fax wtf.... so im not sure exactly how the hell im supposed to get my application in 2moro!?!!???!?!?!?! will they still accept applications 2moro?????

wtf am i going to do!?!?!?!?? :evilfire:

Dr. Zoidberg

HSC
Are you able to give the sheet in person at UAC?

I told my dad to do that

Should work if the deadline is tomorrow

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you able to give the sheet in person at UAC?

I told my dad to do that

Should work if the deadline is tomorrow

yeah it says that on the sheet. but im not sure, because it says if you havent paid, they wont accept your registration, and you cant pay at UAC... so does that mean you have to pay first?

and omg... homebush is SUCH a long drive away from here!

i think im gonna call UAC 2moro morning... but im not sure! i hope this works! :(

Dr. Zoidberg

HSC
yeah it says that on the sheet. but im not sure, because it says if you havent paid, they wont accept your registration, and you cant pay at UAC... so does that mean you have to pay first?

and omg... homebush is SUCH a long drive away from here!

i think im gonna call UAC 2moro morning... but im not sure! i hope this works! :(
Yeah, you have to pay first.

I suggest you go to the post office asap tomorrow and get it paid off.

As long as you have the receipt proving that you paid by the date, and get it in time, it should all be good :)

HSC
Hey send me the stuff, I'll hand it in for you, I live around 20min drive to homebush

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)