Urgent help! UAC Pin! (1 Viewer)

matthiask

HSC
Ive been given a PIN number in the mail that will get me into www.studentsonline.nsw.edu.au
but the stupid apply-by-web UAC thing wont let me use this pin to do my online application. Im freaking out now cause the late fee is a bitch and i dont wanna be hit with it so does anyone know why UAC wont accept my PIN?

Thanks

p.s :bomb::burn::bomb::burn::bomb::burn::bomb:is how im feeling right bout now.

karoooh

HSC
Because the PIN used for putting your application in is different to the one used for Students Online.

Didn't you receive the letter with the peely-thing?

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
you shouldn't have left it to the last minute. now you will be charged with a late fee.

oh and sorry, I can't help :(
maybe you're using the wrong pin number, cause I have two.....one is the board of studies pin and the other is the UAC pin.
maybe you've just confused the two :/
call them up or something (if the lines are open).

tennille

HSC
You will need your BOS PIN to access your HSC marks.

I thought Students Online uses the same PIN as BOS...I can't really remember.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Okay, you get 4 numbers:

Student number: 9 digits, you use it for Students Online, which is the same as BOS (I think it's part of BOS)- BOS as in the real one, "Board" not "Bored"

Access PIN: 4 digit number used for Students Online, given to us in a letter, but NOT hidden behind the peely flap.

The above two numbers are used at the website http://www.studentsonline.nsw.edu.au/ to receive your HSC results and check your rankings.

UAC Number: 10 digits. Mine was my student number with a 1 at the front of it, so I'm assuming this is the case for everyone, but it may not be.

UAC PIN: 4 digit number, DIFFERENT to Access PIN, given to us in a letter behind the peely thing.

The above two numbers are used at the website http://www.uac.edu.au/apply/change_pref.html to change your preferences. Scroll down and click "Undergraduate Applicant Services"

Hope it helps!

kerfuffle

HSC
Your student number can also be eight digits. Well, mine is, anyway.

Jish

HSC
I had exactly the same thing.
I'm sure i never got one from the UAC.
I guess it's the late fee now.

matthiask

HSC
I managed to ring UAC on the last day and they gave me my PIN but yea they never ever sent me it in the mail :mad1:.

Anyways hope all turns out well and good luck in Uni...

shiftylilbrat

HSC
kerfuffle said:
Your student number can also be eight digits. Well, mine is, anyway.
mine was eight but when i called to put in my preferences they added me an extra 1 at the begining of mine so they changed it to 9 numbers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)